I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anne Marie's Wedding and Christening Collection

Many of you may have already seen my dear friend Anne Marie's Bedroom when I featured her home at Christmas time ( click HERE ) but I thought her beautiful bedroom deserved a second look, especially her collection of vintage christening and wedding items.

Anne Marie and her husband , Tony have 2 large closets in their bedroom and these sweet dishes are between the closet doors...

This is the corner by the closets.

Anne Marie did the window herself with Gallery Glass....

And don't you just love this chaise????

Can't you just imagine yourself lounging there with a cup of Tea?


A vintage Bridal doll and a Wedding Certificate....

Here is a close up....

The dresser.....

Isn't this stunning????



Love this purse!!!

Beautiful!

This is her display in one corner of the Bedroom....

A beautiful vintage Wedding gown....



Stunning.....



The parasol was a gift from me......

And look at the shoes....


Her Bridal Dolls....


Love this piece....

A vintage Baptismal Certificate....


Love this display of vintage items...

A christening jacket...





Vintage hats...



And this concludes the Tour of Anne Marie's bedroom....

I hope you will comment and let Anne Marie know what you think....

To see my post for the To Have and to Hold Wedding Blog Party over at Angelic Accents, please click HERE

I am linking this post up to these parties:

To Have and To Hold Wedding Blog Party

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Anything Goes Linky Party
Tickled Pink Friday

Pink Saturday

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best

Masterpiece Monday
Show and Tell Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday

Cozy Home Party Tuesday
Knick of Time Tuesday
All Star Blogger Block Party
Tabletop Tuesday

Bunny Hop Party Every Wednesday
Home Decor and Organizing Link Party
What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Swing in to Spring Party

Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Open House Party Thursday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...