I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Harvest Tea 2013 , Part 2, All the Tables

 I want to Thank Kathy over at Life on Lakeshore Drive for featuring my post,
Kitchen & Powder Room Reveal, among the Top 5 Viewed  from last week's party A Bouquet of Talent Party!!

 And I also want to Thanks Kathryn from over at The Dedicated House for also featuring my post,
 Kitchen and Powder Room Reveal , in this week's Sunday Showcase from Make It Pretty Monday for placing 4th for the Most Views from last week's Make It Pretty Monday Party!
And I also want to Thank Cindy over at DWELLINGS- The Heart of Your Home for featuring my post,
Living Room Reveal, for placing 3rd among the Most Viewed from last week's Amaze Me Monday Party!
Thanks so much , Kathy, Kathryn and Cindy!!

Please stop by and visit and link up to this great parties!!


Welcome to Part 2 of the Harvest Tea 2013.

In Part 1, I shared what my Theme Table, "Quoth The Raven, NEVERMORE"  looked like.....
 If you missed Part 1, Please click HERE

Now I want to show you what the other tables looked like for this year's Harvest Tea.

Here is the Program  for the Harvest Tea
The Hostesses.....
And now to the Tables....

I took some pictures during the day as Hostesses were setting up  and some in the evening before the Event started. They are the last ones of each table.


Mara did 3 tables this year and her Theme was "Thank God I'm a Country Girl"
Notice the Burlap like deco mesh used as a runner.....
 Her husband cut down trees in their yard for her tree stumps!!!
 Her favors were jars of Jam...
And Burlap bows....

I love the chair covers. She said she bought hers online for $2.00 each!!

Look what she has her silverware in.....
So pretty and 3 tables too!! A lot of work!! I know as I used to host 3 tables myself!!!


Bernadine, Jean and Mary Margaret's Theme was called "Len's Harvest" in Honor of Len Kravitz who has health issues and can no longer do a table herself. Len and her husband, also called Len, were guests at their tables.
A different table arrangement instead of round tables.....I might consider this for next year......
Love the Fall colors......
 You can see by the battery pack that it lit up in the Evening.....
In the evening......
And the Display was at the end of the tables.....
So cute!



Anne Marie and Cheryl did 2 tables with different Themes.

The first is "Sparkling Autumn Leaves"
Love those plates!!!
And guess what???? They are paper plates!!!!
 No kidding!!
I had to pick one up to be sure!!
I got to get me some of those.....
Pretty favors and love how the silverware is wrapped.....

The 2nd table 's Theme was "Seven Swans a Swimming"
 Pretty Plates.......


 Maryann's Theme was "Cats. Cats, Cats"
 Simple but sweet!!


Ida and her daughter's Mary and Annette did a beautiful table whose Theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Beautiful!!
I adore the aqua and black together!!
So elegant!!!
They added chair covers that Evening.....
Do you see the cupcakes??????


Chris's Theme was "New York, New York"
Classy!!


Lorraine's Theme was "A Touch of Capri"
Too Fun!!!

Love the aqua plates.......



Rosemary's, who is my Co-Chair for the Craft Fair in November, and Sandy's table's Theme was "Love is in the Air"
I see they shopped at the Dollar Tree too......
The trick with clear dishes is that when you use a charger or place mat under a clear dish, it "becomes" the color of what is underneath it.


Sue's Theme was "Let it Snow"
The Snowman in the center of the Table is fiberoptic and looked lovely all lit up and yes, I did not get a picture of it.......sigh!


Sue's 2 Table's Theme was " The Bachelorettes"
Roses for the Man she chooses......
Elegant in the evening.....



Sharon and her daughter Bridget chose a Theme of  "A Night in Paris"
It's Grape Juice.....Joe checked......



Dorothy is in charge of this event and hosts the tables for those that attend the event but were not invited by a specific Hostess.

She hosted 4 Tables this year.

"Angels Galore"


"Happy Birthday"
Maryann , who is the Parish secretary, sat at this table with her family and celebrated her 9 year old grand daughter's Birthday , which everyone sang Happy Birthday too!!!


"The Fun Part of Winter"


"God Bless America"


This year, 2 Hostesses that are known for their beautifully fantastic Themed Tables were unable to attend the Tea .
Peggy and Maryann were greatly missed and we hope they will be able attend next year and continue awing everyone with their spectacularly Themed Tables.....

I do plan on hosting a Table at the Harvest Tea next year, God willing.....

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the other Tables at the Tea.

I hope you will come back and visit again when I share Part 3 of the Harvest Tea, The Evening of the Tea......

 I will be linking up to these great parties this week:


TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY 
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Wonderful Wednesdays
 HOME Party on Wednesdays
Creative Wednesdays 
Rednesday

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Transformation Thursday
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Pearls and Lace Thursday
  Grace at Home Party
All Things Pretty Thursdays
Create it Thursday 
 Catch a Glimpse Thursday
 Tablescape Thursday

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
 Show and Tell Friday
Tickled Pink Party
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
 What To Do Weekends
 TGIF Link Party
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Inspire Me Fridays 
 Anything Goes Linky Party 
Ladies Only Blog Share Linky Party
Anything Blue and Pink Fridays
 Weekend Blog Linky Party
Friday Flair Link Party
Friday's Five Features Party
Friday Favorites
 Let's Get Real Friday Party

SATURDAY
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
Party Junk
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
One Great Idea Saturday Party
 Finding the Pretty and Delicious Party
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
 Saturday SHO W-licious Craft Showcase

SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
That DIY Party
Inspired Sunday( Formerly Vintage View Sunday)
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 

  Tea Time Tuesday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...